Sunday, September 30, 2007

Beyonce's Boots

Oh my. Those look a bit painful.


To be honest, these remind me of those brass knuckles that thugs/gangsters carry around to increase the productivity of their fists. To put it mildly. I mean, seriously. The heel curves inward and is ribbed like a conch shell. Why does Beyonce feel the need to terrorize us with these? I mean, some of her super-tight, shimmering, chain-mail style gowns have been scary enough. Just Jared informs us that Rihanna wore these earlier this summer. I'm beginning to feel unsafe. Is this how singers are going to exact revenge on us and paparazzi? Should we, the general public, hire bodyguards lest we be mauled by an angry chanteuse's boots? Are you as scared as I am?


Headpieces from House of Brides

1 comment:

Tizzle Bizzle said...

The shoes can stay or go but I think the rest of her outfit looks so fun and young! I love Beyonce!