Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cate Blanchett

This hurts me. It really does.


I love Cate. I truly adore her. I think that she's a wonderful actress and one of the most elegant ladies in Hollywood. However...she can't quite pull this off.

I understand the mystical sari-esque look she was going for. But the patch of dark sequins sort of ruins it, and those clear plastic shoes make me shudder. Cate: your figure is much too lovely to be swathed in billowing heaps of fabric like this! This is a look that I would reserve for pregnant ladies only. Do you agree?

2 comments:

Peter said...

As an Aussie, I believe Cate to be a world renowned movie star and Aussie screen legend. Up there with the best of them.

Even with this dress! she still shows true elegance and charisma.

Regards
Peter McCartney
Sydney Australia

Anonymous said...

She is elegant and beautiful regardless...but the garb just doesn't move me either.