Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lindsey Lohan

I truly feel sorry for Lindsey, more than any other screwed-up celebrity: after all, she's just a girl! My daughter idolized her after the Parent Trap! And now...in rehab, out rehab, drunk driving, cocaine, etc...it's depressing. At least I think- hope- that's she's starting to pull her life back together a little bit.

That's why I no longer feel too guilty to comment on her outfits. Like this:

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll ever like shiny leggings. Especially these, which look disturbingly like tights from some angles. Speaking of disturbing, is it just me or is Lindsey a little bit orange? Scratch that, she's very orange and it's freaking me out. There should be a law prohibiting people from buying more than 1 bottle of self-tanner at a time; perhaps there would be less Oompa-Loopa look-a-likes in this world.

As a side note, I love her shoes and bag, and have no problem with the shirt. But the hair...don't we have enough troubled Hollywood blonds already?


Mens from Playboy Store

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wear of her life is starting to show on her face. :(

I agree with your shoe observation-- LOVE the Mary Janes!

Anonymous said...

they kind of look like leather too. maybe she's a biker now?

Lola said...

Sunny- Sadly, yes, it is.

Chexed- God, I hope not! She definitely doesn't need more risky habits to add to the list...