Saturday, December 22, 2007

Kristen Bell

I think Kristen is very cute and all, but what's wrong with this picture?


I respectfully must comment that I believe Ms. Bell has plenty of financial resources. Enough to, say, buy another pair of jeans. That aren't falling apart. Because I refuse to believe the impossible, the improbable, the terrible: that ripped jeans are returning as the next big trend. No! It can never happen...I would go into seclusion. I'd join a monastery. Anything to avoid the ripped terror.


Sexy Costumes Dancers from Costume Center

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is great but KB is talented and adorable. in fact, so adorable, that i think it cancels out her jean problem here :}

Lola said...

I'm glad you like this blog :)
I agree that she's talented and adorable...but if I excuse these misdemeanors on grounds of cuteness, half of my posts would be defunct. I'm really a big softie when it comes to celebs.